St. Monica School Endowment Trust Legacy Lotto Raffle
Celebrating 65 years of St. Monica Catholic School
Must sell at least 20 books by
Midnight on Monday,
January 11th, to qualify
Must sell at least 1 book per family by
Midnight on Tuesday,
December 1st, to qualify
OFFICIAL RULES OF THE ST. MONICA SCHOOL ENDOWMENT TRUST LEGACY LOTTO RAFFLE
By entering the St. Monica School Endowment Trust Legacy Lotto Raffle (the “Raffle”), you consent to be bound by these Official Rules. Accordingly, you should read these rules carefully before entering the Raffle.
1. ORGANIZATION CONDUCTING RAFFLE: The Raffle is being conducted by the St. Monica School Endowment Trust (SMSET), which is solely responsible for the Raffle, the administration of these Official Rules, and the awarding of the prize. Net proceeds from the Raffle will be distributed to SMSET. The SMSET address is 9933 Midway Road, Dallas, TX 75220.
2. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter the Raffle, you must comply with these Official Rules, and either be a resident of Texas or purchase your ticket in person in Texas.
3. HOW TO ENTER: You have not entered the Raffle until your entry submission, with full payment, has been accepted by SMSET. Acceptance of your entry submission will be communicated to you by email confirmation from Chance2win.org, the online ticket purchase site. You may enter as often as you want, but all entry requirements must be met for each entry. Tickets will be sold up until the drawing on December 18, 2020. The only way to submit your entry is by internet submission through the official SMSET Raffle website at www.StMonicaLegacyLotto.OurRaffle.org (“Raffle Website”), by completing the Raffle entry form by providing all requested information, making payment, and then clicking “submit.” Once payment is completed you will receive a confirmation email.
4. METHOD FOR AWARDING GRAND PRIZE: SMSET will conduct a drawing for the Grand Prize on December 18, 2020 at 9:00 am, which will be processed automatically through the Raffle Website. You need not be present at the Grand Prize drawing to win.
5. GRAND PRIZE: The Grand Prize is a $10,000 Visa or Mastercard Gift Card (subject to Federal tax withholding). The Grand Prize cannot be substituted by the winner. SMSET reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, at its discretion.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
1. The winner must execute and provide to SMSET:
1. A Liability Release, releasing the Sponsors (as defined below) from any liability arising out of the Raffle;
2. A Publicity Release, allowing SMSET to use the winner’s name, likeness, voice and biographical information for publicity purposes. Additionally, by accepting a prize, the winner grants SMSET permission for the use of his/her name, likeness and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law; and
3. The winner also will be required to provide any other information needed by SMSET to comply with applicable laws and regulations, including those relating to the payment of income taxes.
2. SMSET reserves the right, exercisable upon its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to have
1. violated these Official Rules;
2. interfered with the entry process or the operation of the Raffle;
3. altered or attempted to alter the random outcome of the Raffle;
4. violated any law or regulation by participating in the Raffle; or
5. fraudulently completed the entry form or provided other false information to SMSET.
3. IN NO EVENT WILL SMSET OR ITS BOARD MEMBERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OR VOLUNTEERS (COLLECTIVELY, “SPONSORS”), BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, STATUTORY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WITH RESPECT TO THE RAFFLE AND TO THE GRAND PRIZE, THE SPONSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
All rules and regulations apply, including but not limited to, all federal and state tax obligations. By purchasing a ticket, buyer agrees to comply with the same. If no seller name is identifiable on the winning ticket, buyer will receive the prize for the seller of the winning ticket. Any ticket sale is void where prohibited.
Pursuant to Federal law, taxes will be withheld at 25% of the value of the Grand Prize minus the winner’s investment upon receipt of the Grand Prize.
Buyer must be 18 years of age or older to win.
All taxes, fees, assessments, title and registration fees, insurance, and like charges, associated with the receipt or use of the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner must complete the transaction via receipt of the prize no later than December 31, 2020. There is no cash value available to the winner of the Grand Prize.
About St. Monica Parish
St. Monica Parish is a Catholic Parish in Dallas, Texas
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.